If you have a job ready for production, we're ready to help you. Just submit your project information and specs via the form below and a representative will contact you soon.
Simply fill out the requested information below and click "Choose File" to upload your file.
Be sure to check your inbox for a confirmation e-mail which will let you know when we have received your file.
General Layout Requirements: (All quotes based on a print-ready PDF. Any Prepress work will be additional.)
- File size should reflect the finished size of your document.
- Colors should be CMYK or Spot, not RGB. Black & white photos should be set in grayscale.
- Photos should be set at 300 dpi minimum and saved as .tifs.
- Bleeds should extend at least 1/8” over the edge of the sheet.
- Fonts need to be embedded, outlined, or included in a separate folder.
- File Types Accepted: PDF - from any native application (set up correctly; either as spot colors or CMYK), Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, QuarkXpress, EPS, and TIF - high resolution (300 dpi minimum). All desktop publishing files should be “packaged” or “collected for output.”